It’s our anniversary! Today, I’ve been blogging at A Sista’s Journey for one year. I wanted to take this time to thank you so much for dropping in to spend time with me. Thank you for reading, commenting, and sharing my blog posts with your loved ones.
One year = 158 blog posts with over 8,000 views, so I thank you.
Here are the most viewed posts of the year:
1. HOT TOPIC: I Go to Church with White People – discussing racial reconciliation and the church
2. Natasha’s Study: Elisa Morgan’s She Did What She Could Chapter 1 – God’s love radically changes us so that we are different and can therefore make a difference in the world (If you are looking for a great summer read, I highly recommend this book and the entire book summary discussion is listed under – Natasha’s Study, Book Discussions.)
3. Man in the Mirror: Are you comfortable with the person that you see in the mirror? Is God asking you to look at yourself and make a change?
If you want to give an anniversary present, please:
1. Ask yourself friends to follow @asistasjourney on Twitter
2. Subscribe to the blog. It’s over there, to the right. Simply insert your email address.
3. Keep reading as I look forward to dialoging with you.
4. Read and comment on my article at Christianity Today Her.meneutics website. This is how I feel about Beyonce’s message to girls: http://goo.gl/Nx4ZA
Most importantly, let me hear from you today. What topics or focus areas would you like to chat about this upcoming year? Have you read any books that you would like to discuss online? Is there anything burning in your heart that you just have to get out? Let me hear about it.
I write with love to my Savior and King who first loved me and with love to you, my fellow Sisters and Brothers on the journey. Be encouraged. Run and don’t grow weary. Walk and don’t faint and when all else fails, stand!
For His glory, Natasha