My favorite blog post this year was the dialog completed with Nicole Unice concerning racial reconciliation and ‘The Help.’ We discussed racial stereotypes, interracial friendships, and racial challenges in the church.
The Top Three Posts of 2011 are:
1. “I Go To Church with White People.” Post features video clip of Dr. Brenda Salter McNiel and again discussing racial reconciliation and the Church.
2. “Into a Man’s Heart.” This is a guest post by my hubby concerning the issue of lust.
3. “Hello, It’s Me Again Are You There?” This post addressed the importance of being present with God and others. Be still and know that he is God (Psalm 46: 10).
Here are a couple great posts that you might have missed:
1. “I’ll Trust You” Special Treat: This post includes a song. Yeah!
2. “Our Greatest Need” Do you know what it is?
Check out the articles published this year! God has been so faithful.
My prayer for you throughout the remainder of the year:
“The Lord bless you and keep you; the Lord make his face shine upon you and be gracious to you; the Lord turn his face toward you and give you peace (Num 6: 24-26 NIV).”