It has been a roller coaster of a year! We had two major blog series: The Wilderness and Racial Reconciliation.
The Top Five Posts of 2012 are:
1. “Bloodlines ~ What’s Love Got to do With It?” Racial Reconciliation Book Discussion with Trillia Newbell
2. “Racial Stereotypes & The Help” Movie/Book discussion with Nicole Unice
3. “Into a Man’s Heart—Lust of the Eyes” Guest Post by my hubby, Deronta Robinson
4. “The U.S. Naval Academy Turns Young People into World Leaders”
5. “The Gospel of Ruth ~ What a Man”
The Top Five Posts of All Time (omitting those listed above):
1. “I Go to Church with White People”
2. “A Way Up for African American Boys: Series Part 5” Interview with Marine Corps Pilot, Zerbin Singleton
3. “Hello, It’s Me Again. Are You There?”
4. “I Quite My Job and I’m Not Crazy”
5. “A 5 Day Challenge to End Slavery”
Here are a few of my favorites you might have missed this year:
1. “Does Everything Depend on You?”
2. “Deliverance…We All Need a Community”
3. “What Does the Lord Require of You?”
4. “Come Find Rest for Your Soul”
Check out the articles published this year! God has been so faithful.
My prayer for you through the remainder of the year:
May “the Lord bless you and keep you; [may he] make his face shine upon you and be gracious to you; [may] the Lord turn his face toward you and give you peace (Num 6: 24-26 NIV).” In Jesus name, Amen.
Connect with you in the New Year. Blessings, Natasha
© Natasha Sistrunk Robinson 2012