Today is Giving Tuesday, and as several of you know, I am the Visionary Founder of the 501(c)(3) nonprofit, Leadership LINKS, Inc. Over the past four years, our organization has intentionally created access and opportunities for intentional leadership and education that includes events and programming, mentoring, college and career preparation, and spiritual and character development. Most of our current programming has targeted middle and high school girls. Next year, we will expand our offerings to include our first Global Leadership Experience Tour (Global LET).
You can find out more about our work and organization, by visiting our website, reviewing one of our recent end-of-year reports, visiting our YouTube channel, and checking out our organizational video below:
Our primary financial goal before the end of the year is to confirm 100 LINKS Ambassadors. A LINKS Ambassador is someone who commits to giving the organization $25 or more dollars/month.
Here are the instructions for becoming a LINKS Ambassador:
Step-by-Step Instructions for setting up your recurring donation online:
1. Visit our website homepage at: www.leadershiplinksinc.org
2. Click the blue “Give now with Givelify” button in the top right-hand corner.
2. Choose your recurring donation amount.
3. When asked, “This Donation Is For”, click on “Where Needed Most” and “Confirm.”
4. Click “Set Recurring” and choose the frequency of your gift.5. Then click “Give Now” to set up your account and provide accounting information.
There are several other ways that you can support the organization.
- MAIL: Please send your donation of any amount via check or money order made out to “Leadership LINKS, Inc.” This is the best method of giving to ensure that all of your funds go directly to impact our programming and we are not paying unnecessary fees. Mail to us at:
Leadership LINKS, Inc.
P.O. Box 16328
High Point, NC 27261
2. PAYPAL: Send an electronic payment through PayPal.
3. GIVELIFY: Send an electronic payment through the Givelify app.
3. CASH APP: $LeadershipLINKS
Thank you for your consideration, and for partnering with us in our work.